Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- Retrieve certificate's CN from the server, with a priority for IPv4 clients.
- Remove duplicates clients with the same CN
--forceparameter to force certificate renewal even when it's not needed
--quietparameter to suppress output.
--common_nameparameters to manually specify the certificate's mail address and common name.
- Migrate renewal script to python3
- Use pyOpenSSL
- Use built-in python arg parser
- Use built-in python logger
- Use a retry session for the queries to the Neutrinet API
- Check the certificate's expiration date before renewing
- Add optional arguments (target directory, verbosity, etc.)
- Move renew_from_cube.py to the Neutrinet Yunohost app
- Merge renew_local.py with renew.py