Optionally clean up the cube_resources and install.hypercube
Currently running the script leaves files on the system, this is messy at best. There are two things that are left
- These are typically reusable files, so someone who wants to do multiple installations may want to keep it
- The only reason to keep it is because you want to do the same installation twice (maybe because something in the script failed)
I'd like to have something like:
- The script exits (for whatever reason)
- It's pointed out that there are still resources left behind on their machine
- Something like: "Do you want to remove the cube_resources folder? The resources in this folder can be reused for another cube installation so you don't need to download everything again."
- Something like: "Do you want to remove install.hypercube? If you leave the file, the script will allow you to use these variables instead of asking the questions again." "WARNING: THIS FILE CONTAINS THE PASSWORDS YOU GAVE! FOR SAFETY REASONS YOU SHOULDN'T KEEP IT LONGER THAN NEEDED!"